Welcome to Idealogs,
the free synesiary that anyone can edit.
is an online free content reference work for making sense of controversial topics. It is written collaboratively by volunteers using custom wiki software. The principal goal of th…
is an article about the recent decision by a California judge to strike down the state’s 32-year old ban on assault weapons [Tx7]. It was written by Eliga Gould, Professor of Hist…
is a question related to the recent decision by the FDA to grant approval to an experimental Alzheimer’s drug, Aducanumab, despite significant opposition from the scientific commu…
is a claim about the FDA’s recent decision to approve an experimental Alzheimer’s drug for use despite a substantial rejection by its own scientific panel of experts on the subjec…
is a claim which correlates an individuals desire to be vaccinated with their trust in their government. It is sourced from a 2020 study [TxA] on public perceptions of government …
is a model of understanding. Idealogs is a synesiary, a reference work that implements this model.
is a document which lays out the terms one must consent to in order to use Idealogs.
is a biographical writeup of Heidi Larson, an American anthropologist and the founding director of the Vaccine Confidence Project.
- The front page of Idealogs contains a ranked list of writings, statements, questions on all subjects.
- The feed is searchable.
- To query for recent writings about Spelunking, search Spelunking,. The ',' at the end restricts your query to writings only.
- For statements, use "." (e.g. Spelunking.).
- For questions, use "?" (e.g. Spelunking?).
- For subjects, use ";" (e.g. Spelunking;).